- Via our website is preferred – it will ensure accuracy of the order, and dispatch in the minimum time. These orders get priority. If you are unable to use the web site then send the order via E-mail. We do not have anyone available to take phone orders. All orders will have shipping charges added before they are dispatched.
- We will normally dispatch your order within 1 or 2 working days, but at peak times, including the lead-up to Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas, ( the Christmas rush starts for us in August) this may extend to 2-3 working days. If you need your order by a specific date please let us know by adding the information to the “Comments” box when you finalise your order.
- We will dispatch goods that are in stock at the time and do not backorder. Please advise if you need your order urgently and we will do our best to help. We will not dispatch goods that are not paid for so please have your credit card ready if you need urgent service. Prices are subject to change, please do not rely on a printed price list for current prices – the only up to date price is on the web site.
- An order cannot be cancelled once it has been shipped.
- All goods must be paid for prior to dispatch. Payment can be made through PayPal or by credit card.
- If for whatever reason payment has not been made in advance and is required after receipt of goods, additional charges will be incurred as follows:
- Interest charges 1.25% per month (15% per annum) will be posted at the end of the first month after payment is due, and will accrue until the month that final payment is made.
- Recovery will be commenced when payment is two months overdue and at the start of the recovery process a 50.00 charge will be posted.
**Credit cards have a knack of being entered incorrectly ( eg a wrong digit entered on the secure site) or having insufficient funds. If this occurs we will notify by email or phone).
Goods and Services Tax
- GST is included in our prices.
- We stand by the quality of our products, but please note that we cannot provide any form of guarantee for fragrant or essential oils because we cannot accept liability for their physico-chemical composition.
- Colours of products can vary slightly due to ingredients used. This is out of our control.
Colour on the Internet
NAS Cosmetics wants you to enjoy the products you buy from us. Please keep in mind that individual computer monitors display colours differently and therefore the product colours displayed on this website are intended as a guide only.
Product Descriptions & Information
If you have allergies or sensitivities, it is recommended that you check the label for listed ingredients of products before you use them. Customers should also read all product instructions carefully and ensure that products are only used for the purpose for which they are intended and in the recommended manner. NAS Cosmetics will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur due to an allergic reaction or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence.
General Advice Disclaimer
At NAS Cosmetics, we are not health professionals but we are passionate about everything natural when it comes to your personal grooming and beauty regime. Any information or advice provided on this website or in response to questions or email inquiries is of a general and educational nature only and is not intended to replace professional advice. If you have any particular concerns, we recommend you seek professional advice and/or undertake your own research to find out more information regarding your own particular circumstances.
Right of Refusal
NAS Cosmetics reserves the right to request further information from customers or refuse any orders it deems harmful to its business.